Yoga Asanas to strengthen your immunity during corona Period
The second wave of Corona once again causes panic across the country. This is the reason that once again most of the people are trying to protect themselves from this infection through Ayurvedic medicine method. In this, the number of people who use decoction from compound actions has started increasing. But it is generally seen that people do not know much about the compound actions and medicines of Ayurveda. Yoga teacher Mangesh Trivedi of the Federation of All India Yoga Teachers is telling which pranayama is beneficial in corona and how to do it.
These compound actions will remove disease
In Yogasanas, subtle exercises, evening operations, Surya Namaskar, Tadasana, Bhujangasana, Dhanurasana, Katichkrasan, Pawanmuktasana, Katichkrasan, Shashank Asan etc. are very beneficial. In Corona, the practice of Yojanidra is also very beneficial to increase its immunity. Also, the practice of Jnana Mudra, Jala Mudra and Pran Mudra will prove very beneficial for increasing the energy and lack of water element in your body along with your mental peace.
This is how to do pranayama
- Kapalbhati Pranayam is to be done but only 5 sets of 60-60 rounds. Do not do more than this in the summer season.
- Anulom Vilom Pranayama can do from 5 to 15 minutes.
- Sheetali Pranayama can do from 11 to 21 times.
- Chandrabhedi Pranayama can do 11 to 21 times or take help of an expert astrologer for more guidance.
- Bhastrika Pranayama is not to do at all in the summer season.
- Those with high blood pressure (high BP) also do not have to do bhastrika pranayama.
- No breath-stopping Pranayama (Kumbhak) is to be done by high BP people.
- The pronunciation of Bhramari Pranayama and ॐ is to be chanted 11 to 21 times regularly.
Immunity Booster Drink
- Keep in mind that Ayush decoction is to be used only once a day and drink only one cup. Do not drink more than this. In addition to Ayush decoction, you can take 1 to 3 grams of liquorice or ashwagandha with lukewarm water.
- Apart from this, you can increase your immunity by taking basil and Giloy ki swaras as well.
- It is very important to add mustard oil, cow ghee or almond oil to the nose.
- Eat seasonal vegetables and light meals only. Do not stay hungry at all. Do not drink the water of the refrigerator at all. Drink water warm or normal temperature.
- Along with this, do meditation and meditation in your daily routine. Make sure to take turmeric milk in the morning and evening. Do not take unnecessary medicines at all, be it Ayurvedic or Allopathic, avoid them.
Do not overdo
- You will benefit only when you do everything in a balanced way.
- Whether you do asanas more than necessary, whether you do pranayama or take Ayurvedic medicines, it will do harm in place of benefit.
- Heart patients, diabetics should take special care of themselves.
- Get some sleep Try to sleep before 12:00 at night and wake up before sunrise in the morning
- You have to do all the yoga exercises according to your physical ability. Do not force any practice.