Vastu tips for bedroom to get happiness, peace and perfect sleep
The bedroom is the most important place of our residence. It is important to be relaxed and peaceful. Many times, due to all the facilities in the bedroom, there is no rest. There is no tension, yet if there is no rest, then the reason for this is to build the bedroom in the wrong place.
- The main bedroom, also known as the master bedroom, should be on the south-west (south) or north-west side of the house.
- If the house has upper floor of a house then the master upper floor should be in the south-west corner of the floor.
- While sleeping in the bedroom, one should always sleep with the head adjacent to the wall.
- The feet should not sleep in the south and east direction. Sleeping on foot towards the north has the potential for health benefits and economic benefits. Sleeping on the west side of the body removes tiredness, sleep is good.
- Do not place a mirror in front of the bed.
- Do not place the bed in front of the bedroom door.
- The mattress of the doublebed should be well connected.
- Do not let the bedroom doors make a loud noise.
- Do not place religious pictures or pictures of ancestors in the bedroom.
- The size of the bed should be as square as possible. There should not be a broken bed in this room.
- The installation of the bed should not be under the roof beam.
- Bed made of wood is best. Beds made of iron are forbidden.
- Light a blue lamp while sleeping at night.
- Never sleep by keeping a jug or glass of water at your head.
- Hang a metal object on the left corner of the wall in front of the room entrance in the bedroom.
- According to world famous astrologer, this place is the field of fortune and property.
- If there are cracks in the wall in this direction, get it repaired. The cutting of this direction also causes economic loss.
- Do not keep a bad bed, pillow, curtain, bedsheet, quilt, etc.
- Do not keep brooms, shoes, slippers, electronic items, broken and voiding wings, broken objects, torn clothes or plastic items in the bedroom.
- If there is tension between husband and wife or due to some reason the love relationship is unable to be established, then you can put a beautiful picture of Radha-Krishna or a pair of swans in your bedroom. Apart from this, pictures of the Himalayas, conch or flute can also be applied. Keep in mind, put a picture of any one of the above.
- If the bedroom is in a fire, then a picture of the calm sea should be placed on the east-central wall. Do not forget to put a picture related to water inside the bedroom, because the picture of water points towards the husband and wife and 'she'.
- The ceiling of the bedroom should not be round.
- Do not keep a round or oval shape bed in your bedroom.
- Bedrooms should not have an attached toilet. If not in use, keep the attached toilet door closed.
- Paint the bedroom with off-white, baby pink or cream color. Avoid dark colors.
Do you know what is dev dosh? What are its reasons!
Know the Rituals & Rules of Thursday fasting
Vastu Tips for Bedroom: Follow these tips to make your life happy
क्या आप शादी से जुडी समस्याओं के कारण उलझन में है? जानिए कैसे करे हल
Like and Share our Facebook Page