Are you suffering from risk of cholesterol? Know the Symptoms!

Are you suffering from risk of cholesterol? Know the Symptoms!
suffering from risk of cholesterol

The risk of cholesterol has become such a problem that young people, middle-aged people and the elderly all need to be alert. It is such a danger that you will not even have news and suddenly something will happen that it will be very difficult to handle the situation. When the trouble is so great, why not take it before two or four. Such situation should be stopped before arrival.

To avoid cholesterol, you have to make a step by step plan. A few small steps and you are completely safe. How to keep this danger away from you, you are going to know today.

The body needs cholesterol

The important thing to know is that the body needs cholesterol. Cholesterol is a chemical compound needed for cell formation and hormones. When it is increased only, your body starts suffering. The risk of heart disease, heart attack and peripheral artery disease surrounds you.

How much cholesterol

Cholesterol is of two types. Low density lipoproteins (LDL) or bad cholesterol (harmful cholesterol) accumulate in arteries (blood vessels). This can lead to dangerous diseases. High-density lipoproteins (HDL), also known as good cholesterol, act to carry bad cholesterol into the body to the liver for its removal from the body.

Liver makes cholesterol

Our liver produces about 80 percent of the cholesterol needed by the body. For the remaining 20 percent, we depend on our diet. Meat, eggs, fish, poultry and dairy (milk, curd, ghee) are the sources from which cholesterol is obtained. Food derived from tree plants does not contain any kind of cholesterol.

Liver works by controlling the cholesterol present in the blood. Each time after a meal, cholesterol is ingested by the small intestine. The liver is stored and stored. Whenever the body needs cholesterol, the liver removes it for use. When excess cholesterol is stored in the body, it begins to freeze near the blood carrying tubes, which causes them to become smaller.

When it becomes dangerous

LDL (Bad Cholesterol) in the body by consuming food that is high in cholesterol

Begins to grow. This is called high cholesterol. If LDL is very high in the body and HDL is very low then cholesterol starts to accumulate in the blood vessels. Blood does not flow properly in the body. This causes problems in the heart and brain. It can also be fatal.

Signs of Cholesterol Increase

High cholesterol itself has no symptoms. In most cases, these occur suddenly as a disease. This comes in the form of a heart attack or stroke. Cholesterol keeps on increasing in your body. The blood vessels are small and the blood does not flow properly.

How to be vigilant

Cholesterol can be detected by a blood test. After 20 years of age, it is advised to have your blood test done every 4 to 6 years. If there is a history of high cholesterol in your family, then you should get your cholesterol checked quickly. In the case of high blood pressure, increased weight and smoking, it would be better to check for cholesterol.

Like and Share our Facebook Page