How Rudraksha is helpful to resolve all issues?
Rudraksha, consisting of these two words 'Rudra and Aksha', is considered best for mantra chanting and planet peace. Rudraksha apart from giving happiness property, it also has the ability to provide mental peace and destroy sins. Among them, Rudraksha, which is shaped like amla, is considered good.
Sanatan Dharma holds that Shiva worship performed without wearing Rudraksha does not give fruits in Kashi, Ganga Kshetra or other pilgrimage areas. Rudraksha is very dear to Lord Shiva. Rudraksha originated from Shiva's eyes is also believed to provide positive energy. The glory of Rudrakshas found from one mukhi to fourteen mukhi is also mentioned in the Puranas.
Wear Rudraksha in these days
Before wearing Rudraksha, he should be dedicated to Shiva. In addition, it is auspicious to wear Rudraksha on Monday and Sawan in addition to Eclipse, Aries Sankranti, Amavas, Purnima and Mahashivratri.
Story of rudraksha origin
There is a mythological event behind the birth of Rudraksha. A demon named Tripura humiliated Brahma, Vishnu and other gods. Then he asked Lord Shankar to protect everyone. The Jalbindu that fell from their eyes turned into a Rudraksha tree.
Benefits of wearing Rudraksha
There are many benefits of wearing Rudraksha. Each Rudraksha has a different glory. If you want to buy rudraksha online then know what are their benefits.
- If Rudraksha is Ekamukhi, then Shiva is considered to live in it.
- Two-folded married life is good and provides a solution of husband wife dsipute.
- Wearing triplets eliminates the sin of female murder.
- Wearing four faces Rudraksha ends the sin of killing the male. 5. Wearing a Panchmukhi provides freedom from the guilt of having an expectation (devouring what is not eatable) and agamagamana (going where not needed).
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be a child.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha liberates from the sin of stealing gold and gets the blessings of Mahalakshmi.
- Eight-fold Rudraksha increases positivity in life.
- Nine Mukhi Rudratra is Bhairav and it should be worn on the left arm by those guilty of miscarriage.
- Dashmukhi Rudraksha is Vishnu form and this eliminates fear.
- Rudraksha with eleven face is Shiva form.
- Wearing Rudraksha with twelve faces gives the fruits of Ashwamedha Yagya and also an opportunity to rule.
- On the same side, the one wearing thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha gets all the pleasures.
- The fourteen faced Rudraksha becomes the Shiva form wearing on the head.
How many pieces of Rudraksh to wear
Often the question arises in the minds of the people, how many garlands should be worn? If there is a garland of twenty-six, then it should be worn on the head. The garland of fifty rudraksha should be worn around the neck, in the hands of sixteen, in the turban of twelve. While wearing Rudraksha Mala of 108, 50 and 27 grains in the neck or chanting, you get a lot of virtue. The one holding the 108 garland saves his 21 generations. According to astrology consultancy, the sin committed by wearing Rudraksha is destroyed.
Such people should not wear Rudraksha
Apart from the benefits of wearing Rudraksha, there are some rules for wearing it. It is believed that the person wearing Rudraksha should stay away from garlic, onion, alcohol, non-vegetarian, and other tamasic food. Otherwise, there is no benefit of wearing Rudraksha.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.