What is Oil Pulling? Know it’s amazing benefits
Oil Pulling means oil rinse is beneficial for both health and beauty as well as keeping teeth, gums healthy. Oil pulling involves swishing oil around the mouth, using it like a mouthwash. It has been used for thousands of years as an Indian folk remedy. In order to oil pull, you put a tablespoon of oil in your mouth, then swish it around for 15–20 minutes. The main benefit of doing this is that it reduces the amount of harmful bacteria in the mouth. There are hundreds of different types of bacteria in your mouth. While many of them are friendly, others are not. The bacteria in your mouth create a bio film on your teeth, a thin layer known as plaque.
What are the benefits of performing Oil Pulling?
- Oil Pulling helps to keep the mouth clean and bacteria free. It clears out the hidden bacteria and dirt in the mouth and also removes bad odor from the mouth.
- Oil Pulling is also a great way to keep teeth healthy and shiny. Along with this, it also relieves you of gingivitis and other problems to a great extent and keeps them healthy.
- Oil Pulling benefits your entire health as it prevents unwanted bacteria from going into the body, which gives rise to diseases in your body.
- Reduced saliva or dryness in the mouth also leads to many problems, for which Oil Pulling proves to be an effective remedy. It also maintains the necessary moisture in the mouth and does not allow bacteria to flourish.
- It plays a very important role in keeping the digestive system healthy, because all the stomach problems are caused by the entry of toxic or unwanted bacteria into the intestines. In this process, the bacteria does not reach the stomach through the mouth, which has its benefits.
How to Oil Pulling?
Here we are providing the way to performing the Oil pulling is incredibly simple:
- Put about a tablespoon of oil in your mouth
- Swish the oil around your mouth for about 15–20 minutes
- Spit out the oil, then brush your teeth
In health astrology oil pulling is considered as one of the best remedies for your dental care. It’s best to spit the oil out onto a piece of paper and put it in the trash the fat might otherwise clog your pipes over time. There is no need to use a lot of force. If oil pulling causes pain in your facial muscles, relax a bit. Try using less oil next time and don’t swish it around too forcefully. Some people say it’s best to oil pull on an empty stomach, before brushing your teeth. Many do it while showering or bathing in the morning.
Like and Share our Facebook Page.