Nadi Dosha : Effects in Kundli Milan and its Remedies
In the Kundli Milan, the Nadi Dosha is the most unlucky flaw (matching). If it exists in Kundli, the following generation will be weaker, and there will be a probability that no children will be born. Let's learn more about Nadi Disha and how it affects your married life, as well as some solutions. What is a Nadi Dosha, and how does it affect you?
What is Nadi Dosha?
One of the eight gunas used to determine compatibility with your mate is Nadi. There are a total of 36 points, with Nadi receiving the most, i.e. 8. Now, if there is a dispute between two people's Nadis, they will suffer from Nadi dosha. If the bride and groom's horoscopes do not contain a middle Nadi Dosha. The eight occurrences of dots
Koot or Ashtakoot are the eight dots that appear during property matching. Varna, vasya, tara, vagina, planetary friendship, gana, bhakuta, and Nadi are the eight codes. Arya Nadi, Madhya Nadi, and Antya Nadi are the three varieties of Nadi. The presence of the moon in a certain constellation of a person's pulse may be seen in their birth chart. Nine specific constellations have one of the native's Nadi owing to the presence of the Moon, out of a total of 27 Nakshatras.
Nadi's Different Types
Check your Nakshatras to see which group you belong to.
- Hasta, Jyeshtha, Moola, Shatabhisha, Purva Bhadrapada - Adi or Vata
- Bharani, Mrigashira, Pushyami, Purva Phalguni, Chitra, Anuradha, Poorvaashadha, Dhanistha, Uttara Bhadrapada – Madhya or Pitta
- Kritika, Rohini, Aaslesha, Magha, Swati, Vishakha, Uttaraashadha, Shravani, and Revati are Antya or Kapha.
THE COUPLE'S NADI SHOULD NEVER BE THE SAME. IF IT TURNS OUT TO BE THE SAME, THEIR BABY WILL BE UNHEALTHY OR ABNORMAL.
Nadi dosha exception
Exceptions to the Nadi Dosha A Nadi dosha cancellation occurs when the male and female Nakshatras of the same Rashi are different. It is also regarded as a Nadi dosha exception if two people have the same Nakshatra but different Rashi.
Effects of Nadi dosha
Nadi Dosh is just as significant to Brahmins and Vaishyas as Mangal Dosh. If it is found in Kundali match for marriage, most astrologers would advise against the marriage since the following generation will be weaker or there will be a probability of having no children at all. However, some astrologers believe that this dosha is less important because other factors, such as the couple's position in the fifth house, play a role in determining whether or not they will have strong children.
Remedies for Nadi dosha
Nadi Dosha Treatment Options Both the husband and the bride participate in Nadi Dosha worship.
- One and a half million Mahamrityunjaya mantras should be chanted in this puja.
- Five to seven Brahmins, or devotees, sit together in the worship house or temple on the first day of worship to adore Lord Shiva.
- The leader Panditji became his helpers after worshipping Shiva's family. You should then do a havan as soon as possible after that.
- And the contribution is made after astrologers' advice. If the bride and groom's horoscopes contain Nadi Dosha, it is generally advised that they should not marry.
- In some cases, however, this flaw can be remedied by following the appropriate steps. The cow should contribute to a Brahmin to do this.
- A Brahmin receives a gold donation.
- On your birthday, donate the amount of food that corresponds to your weight.
- If a person's marriage has a Nadi Dosha, he should provide gold, clothes, and food, according to the Piyush portion.
- The Nadi Dosha is eradicated by forming a snake out of gold, worshipping it according to the ceremony, and singing the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra.
- If you have Nadi Dosha and want to know how to get rid of it, leave a comment in the box below. So that we can inform you what the problem is and how to solve it.