Jogging is the Best Cardio Exercise, Know How?
We all know that regular exercise and physical activity provide health benefits. A little jogging is good for your health. It improves your heart health and helps you stay healthy, active and fit.
Jogging can help tone all parts of your body. It is a good exercise to tone your body muscles as well as burn calories. If you want to include jogging in your fitness routine, then before that know how it is done and what are its benefits-
What is jogging?
Jogging is a cardio or aerobic exercise. Aerobic means 'with oxygen'. Aerobic exercise is physical activity that produces energy by combining oxygen with blood sugar or body fat.
While jogging, you have to move your body faster than walking. However, your speed is less than running. It is an intensity exercise between walking and running.
Benefits Of Jogging
1. For Weight Loss
Jogging is the best exercise to lose weight. Fitness trainers and dieticians also suggest it. It helps you burn a lot of calories and curbs your appetite.
2. Keep the brain active
Jogging can help build new brain cells leading to better overall brain development and performance. Jogging for 30 minutes helps your brain function better.
3. Glowing Skin
Jogging increases blood flow and nourishes your skin cells. Your blood carries oxygen and nutrients throughout the body. This gives better oxygen supply to the skin and makes the skin glowing. If you want to know more then talk to astrologer.
To take the benefits of jogging, it is necessary that you do jogging in the right way and with the right technique, otherwise you can face some kind of injury. When you are ready to go jogging and want to give it a try, follow the steps and tips mentioned below-
- Do not forget to warm-up before jogging.
- Always jog in loose clothes so that your body can breathe easily.
- Follow the correct posture while jogging. The correct posture has been told by the experts for jogging. In this, your back and head should be straight, facing in front while the body should be completely relaxed.
- While jogging, your hands are following the steps of the feet and your elbows should be at a 90 degree angle at the waist.
- You do not have to keep your speed the same while jogging everyday, but you can change it everyday. Try to increase its intensity a little everyday.
- After a jog of about 30-40 minutes, a sudden stop can injure the joints of your body, so walk 100 meters at the end.