Do you Know Advantages & Disadvantages of Eating Almonds
Most of you consume soaked almonds during winters. But why almonds are consumed after soaking, why not dried almonds? If you do not know the answer, then let us tell you. Actually, eating almonds with peel is not as beneficial as eating almonds without peel. The main reason for this is because the peels create a hindrance in your nutrition. Yes, an element called tannin is present in the skin of almonds, which prevents the absorption of these nutrients.
If you consume dried almonds, it is not possible to remove the skins, whereas soaking almonds in water removes the skin easily. In such a situation, you get the full nutrition of almonds, which cannot be obtained by the skins. This is the reason that it is more beneficial to eat soaked almonds instead of raw ie dried almonds.
Let us now know its 5 benefits-
1 Digestion is also balanced by eating 1 soaked almond.
2 They are rich in anti-oxidants, which control aging.
3 Almonds increase the amount of alfal tocopherol in the blood, which controls blood pressure.
4 Soaked almonds increase good cholesterol and reduce bad cholesterol.
5 It is rich in folic acid, which helps in the development of the baby's brain and neurological system during pregnancy.
Know which people should not eat almonds-
Knowing in the above article that there are many benefits of eating almonds. True but not for all people. Yes, there are some people for whom consuming almonds can harm their health. Come, know about such people who should avoid eating almonds -
1. Patients of high blood pressure should avoid the consumption of almonds because these people have to take regular blood pressure medicines. Consuming almonds along with these medicines can cause harm to health.
2. People who have kidney stones or gall bladder problems, then they should also not eat almonds.
3. If someone has digestive problems, then they should also avoid eating almonds, because they contain a lot of fiber which can increase your problem further.
4. If a person is taking antibiotic medicine, during that time he should also stop eating almonds. Almonds contain high amounts of magnesium, which can affect the effect of medicines in the body.
5. People who are troubled by obesity, they should also not consume almonds, because it contains a lot of calories and fat, which works to gain weight.
6. If someone has a complaint of acidity, then they should not eat almonds.