Why you should read Panchang? Know the benefits of reading Panchang
The Vedas were studied in ancient times. In that also education, verses, grammar, nirukta, astrology and kalpa. These are six vedangs. In this also, astrology is considered the eye of the Vedas. It is also very difficult to know almanac learning in astrology. It is said that reading and listening to the almanac also provides benefits.
The Vedas and other texts describe the position, distance and speed of the Sun, the Moon, the Earth and the constellations. A completely accurate almanac is formed by dividing day and night and other tribunals on the earth by the value of position, distance and speed. If you want to know about the panchang then consult world famous astrologer. The Panchang Kaal is a system of naming the day. The calendar is associated with astronomical elements. The practice of keeping a year of twelve months and a week of 7 days started from vikram samvat. The account of the month is kept at the speed of Sun and Moon.
The name Panchang is due to its being made up of five major parts, it is Tithi, Day, Nakshatra, Yog and Karan. Based on its calculation, there are three streams of the Hindu calendar: first lunar based, second nakshatra based and third sun based calendar method. It is believed in different forms throughout India. There are 12 months in a year. There are two sides of 15 days each month - Shukla and Krishna. Each year there are two trajectories. 27 constellations continue to travel in the zodiac signs of these two ayans.
It is said that reading and listening of almanac is considered very auspicious. It is believed that Lord Shri Ram also used to listen to the almanac. In ancient times, it was popular to keep it clean. Because everything could be known on this basis.
- The scriptures say that the recitation and hearing of the date gives the grace of mother Lakshmi. What is the importance of date and on which date should be done or not, it is beneficial to know. The date is 30.
- According to astrology consultancy age increases with the reading and hearing of Var. What is the importance of war and on which date, which work should be done or not, it is beneficial. There are seven heads.
- Reading and listening to Nakshatra eliminates sins. What is the importance of Nakshatra and on which date, which works should be done or not, it is beneficial. There are 27 constellations.
- The reading and listening of yog gives love to loved ones and does not separate from them. What is the importance of yog (auspicious and inauspicious) and knowing which tasks should be done or not, on which date, you get benefit. Yogs are also 27.
- All kinds of desires are fulfilled by listening and listening to Karan. What is the importance of Karan and knowing on which date should be done or not, it gives benefit. Karan is 11.
जानिए हमारे जीवन में नौ ग्रहों की क्या भूमिका है? कैसे यह हमारे जीवन को प्रभावित करते है
Numerology Number 9 Prediction will get profits by the end of Year
पूरे ब्रह्मांड की नींव पंच तत्व से ! जानिए क्या है पंच तत्व?
What is birth, death and rebirth?
Like and Share our Facebook Page