10 Tips to Stay Healthy in Changing Weather
In the changing season, most people are vulnerable to health problems like cough and cold. Coughs, colds, and flu are common problems due to the changing seasons. According to the expert, a cold, cold, sore throat, cough can be caused by bacterial and viral infections. If you are also troubled by these problems, then in this article we are telling you some home remedies, by adopting which you can get relief from cold and cough. The seasonal affective disorder is more common than you may think and people can suffer from it from fall until springtime. The weather can truly bring our mood down, as we tend to be cooped up when it’s cold outside.
When the seasons change, you’re also more likely to get viruses and colds, especially if you suffer from allergies. To fight seasonal depression, illness, and allergies, there are several things you can do to improve your health as the seasons begin to change. Below, we highlight our ways to stay healthy!
- If you are fond of tea, then by following these tips, you will not be left behind. Most people like ginger tea. In the case of cold and cough, drinking ginger basil and black pepper mixed in tea provides great relief.
- Apart from this, finely chop ginger and boil it in lukewarm water. Then consume this water.
- In cough, mix cloves, cardamom, honey with 5 to 6 leaves of basil. Take it regularly. By doing this you will get relief from cough.
- In cold-cough, drink regular turmeric milk before going to bed at night to get relief from cold and cough.
- If there is also mucus with cough, mix half a teaspoon of black pepper with honey and eat it. This will give you relief from cough.
- You will get a lot of relief from cold and cough due to lukewarm water gargle. Add a glass of warm water and add a pinch of salt to it. Now gargle with this water. You can do this 2 times a day.
- According to health astrology mixing one teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm milk before going to bed at night provides relief from cold cough. Honey corrects the 'immune system' of the body.
- Mixing both of ginger juice and half a teaspoon of honey properly and taking it provides relief from cold cough. But take care not to consume cold water after consuming them.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day, but keep in mind that the water is boiled. Take at least 6 to 7 glasses of liquid diet.
- Use vitamin-C rich fruits and vegetables more and more. Include mushrooms, lemon and honey in the diet.